Accreditation is To improve the Quality of Education for Improving Quality of Life.
Want to Join Inpods ?
InPods AMS is a cloud-based assessment and accreditation management system designed for higher education institutions to help them systematically collect and organize data required for accreditation and assessments in one place, manage important workflow, and estimate score and grade. InPods AMS is designed to support the required processes defined by various regulatory and rating bodies such as NAAC, NBA, ABET, NIRF, and NMC for CBME.
IQAC Council offers two independent opportunities
(1) Take a look at the ‘Accreditation Quality Standards Framework for Higher Education Institutions’ in the downloadable document. It’s FREE! And safe. (hyperlink 2-page document).
If you wish to do the self-assessment of your College / Institution / University at National and International STANDARDS, take the 1ST STEP: Join as a Member HEI Today!
(2) IQAC Council has signed an MOU with InPods:https://www.inpods.com with a view to facilitate the Indian Higher and Technical Education Institutions and Universities with the accreditation insight and speed of documentation in a cloud-based tech-documentation secured center to meet with the intricate process of Government Accreditation with NAAC and NBA, faster, say 3 to 6 months or one year. We shall be pleased to facilitate our Member Institutions use InPod’s cloud-based services at special affordable cost.
- Join as a Member HEI first!(hyperlink Membership section)
- Then send an email to email@example.com with the Subject Line: InPods Accreditation Management System for NNAC / NBA / Others
As per National Education Policy 2020, “By 2035, all colleges currently affiliated to a university shall secure accreditation and become autonomous degree-granting colleges, through a concerted national effort The license to function as an accreditor shall be awarded to an appropriate number of public institutions by National Accreditation Authority (NAA). In the long run, accreditation will become a binary process, as per the extant global practice.” Indian Quality Assurance Council aspires to be a part of this NEP 2020 vision.
Visit: Major Initiatives | Government of India, Ministry of Education
- Indian Quality Assurance Council (IQAC Council) proposes to adopt the 18-Standards Model, based on the 18 Adhyayas of INDIA’s ancient system of Human Excellence narrated in Bhagwad Gita, which in itself is based on Upanishadas and Vedas, the most ancient knowledge system of INDIA.
“The RK Model of Human Education Excellence and Universal Accreditation for Education”
Dr. Rajesh Khajuria Founder, IQAC Council, after years of research.
Detailed Standards shall be launched by 1st January 2022.
Keep visiting this page!
History at a Glance:
According to Mahabharata as well as the numerous puranas and diverse Indian history, Bharat Empire (former INDIA) included the whole territory of the Indian subcontinent, including parts of present-day Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, North-west Tibet, Nepal, Bangladesh, as well as Java, Sumatra and Cambodia. It was dominated by harmony, wealth and prosperity.